Momentary Switches

MK part number 3190RC WHI.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I have been looking for a 'momentary' pull-switch to control a timer extractor fan, after reading about them here.

I can't find any web reference to such a thing, they are all electronics components or part of home automation systems.

Can someone give me a manuf.part number or point me in the right direction?

thanks, Richard

-- Any help TIA Please reply to Newsgroup scrambled address

Reply to
mutley

Search for the term "retractive switch". That should produce a few hits. RS do one, although the cord is red (they are used for alarms of some kind)

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I'd look for one designed for an alarm or bell system - but obviously mains rated for the required loading. I've seen them in old folks homes, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Thanks, guys, just the info. I need, as usual here.

Richard

Reply to
mutley