Plastic Fencing?

Hi All, Just wondering, does anyone know if plastic fencing is available? I want to replace the fence, and was looking at some form of white picket type fencing (so the rubbish that currently collects can continue it's journey). The kits available look somewhat expensive for the quality (crap), buying the (treated) timber is also starting to look somewhat expensive (for the quality of timber), so I was wondering if I could do it in some form of re-cycled plastic?

Reply to
Windy

Have you looked at ?

Reply to
Grunff

Thanks, That was just what I was looking for.

Reply to
Windy