Pull Cord Switch ?

In my bathroom, I have a square pull cord switch for the shower and a round pull cord switch for the light.

Ideally I would like to put a dual gang (now 2 gang) pattress on the ceiling with matching square pull cord switches. 45A is fine for the shower but I do not want a 45A DP Switch for the light.

Do they make a 6A square pull cord switch and if so, where is the best place to get one please ?

James

Reply to
the_constructor

Why not? Bit of over engineering I must admit, but if it matches why not?

Reply to
fido

Reply to
john

Fit a square ceiling mounted 3 pole isolation switch.

I have never seen one of these. Where would I get one please ?

James

Reply to
the_constructor

John Rumm