looking for black decora timer switch

Hi,

Can anyone point me to someone that makes a black decora timer switch suitable for controlling a bathroom exhaust fan?

We've got a newish bathroom that the previous owners renovated, and it's got black decora outlets. I'd like to convert the exhaust to a timer switch, but its turning out to be *very* hard to find one in black. I've spoken with a couple of local places, and they haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Hey Chris

I googled '"Black decora timer switch" and came up with over 50 thousand possibilities so I copied and pasted for you...... That should get you started.. Jimi

Jimi

Local places - do you mean electrical supply companies, or stores like Home Depot and Lowe's?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

AFAIK, "Decora" is Leviton. A search of the Leviton site for "decora black timer" finds no hits. "decora timer" leads to a number of choices. A very quick perusal found ivory/almond/white, no black. Sounds like paint-can time.

Reply to
dpb

Intermatic makes them in White and Ivory (those are the ones I've seen in Home Depot), and perhaps in Black as well.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Correct. They don't make black. Spray paint will be your friend here.

Reply to
Abe

Um, maybe you should take a remidial course in googling.

Your search - "Black decora timer switch" - did not match any documents.

Reply to
Travis Jordan