Mixer Tap Nozzle

Folks,

I have a kitchen mixer tap and the plastic nozzle on the end keeps falling off. Any one any idea where I can get a replacement as I don't fancy paying for a new tap...

Dave

Reply to
Dave Wade

1 What make is it? 2 Does it *actually* need it? 3 What does the nozzle do?
Reply to
RW

Unfortunately I don't know the maker. Its the one item in the kitchen I don't have an installation sheet for..

No idea, I think so, see bellow

keeps the Hot and Cold separate so the cold doesn't become contaminated with hot that's been in the loft tank...

Reply to
Dave Wade

If it's a tap with separate hot and cold to the end, then the plastic bit acts as a swirler to mix the two streams, to avoid the stream being cold one side and scalding the other.

As for where to get one, I once had a nice swivelling nozzle (screwed in instead of the plastic one, seemed to be a standard thread) which had two settings for stream or spray. Very nice. I think it came from Lakeland Plastics, but this was about 7-8 years ago...

Reply to
PCPaul