Mira 415 BIV

I've just installed one of these showers, and I've got a small leak which I cannot easily solve. Has anyone had this fault before?

The leak is on the wall outlet plate, where the incomming brass feed pipe, feeds into an outlet chamber. The chamber is fitted with on o-ring seal, but the water still seems to get past.

Any ideas?

Reply to
David M Hodgkinson

Look for damage on the O-ring, or any surrounding housings. Ensure that you have assembled it correctly and you haven't lost any small pieces.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The o-ring is fine, and everything is locked together OK. I thought it might be an o-ring, so I'll just replace it anyway.

Reply to
david hodgkinson

Yes, it is very easy for a notch undetectable to the eye to be enough to weep slowly. Hopefully it will be in the O-ring rather than its housing, though.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Reply to