I'VE GOT BIG PROBLEMS!

x-no-archive: yes

I went away for a week and my toilet froze and cracked the tank. The fill valve kept running and water went everywhere! It's been minus 20 here all week and I left the heat off and the water froze. I now have a f*cking iceberg in my house that weighs about 10000 pounds! It's starting to crack the floor joists.

How do I get rid of this thing? :(

-- How long will I slide?

Reply to
Emo Haircut

A crowbar and a sledge.

Reply to
jackfurgfurg

pee on it

Reply to
%

I hope you have insurance.. though Ice I believe to be a flood peril and might not be covered by a HO policy, unless you have NFP ins. Put the heat on, good luck!

Reply to
inaminute

salt

Reply to
First Time

sucks to be you...

Reply to
ironic

In message , Emo Haircut writes

Take it out in chunks man. If you let it melt you'll have even bigger problems. Use a blow dryer to melt small sections and chisel out hunks of it.

And next time, set your thermostat in the house above freezing when you leave.

Reply to
Pink

He's a troll. Some juvenile mind looking and laughing at serious responses ;)

Reply to
Frank

That's 170 cubic feet.

There's only one tool for this job.

Mike Paulsen

good call

Reply to
inaminute

Dynamite?

Reply to
Aggie Pilot

Lick it away?

Reply to
BrownLogBase10

I didn't even look at the header. It just sounded like something dumb Emo would do.

Reply to
Pink

that's too funny...

Reply to
ironic

What a Bull Shit troll, and of course most of all the responses are trolls if you ckeck names and IPs, the pipes at the cold walls would have freezed first, ruining everything and likely the house and flooding the basement. And the list goes on and on, before the toilet froze, which would be the last thing in a chain of events to be ruined by its heavy design! By the time the toilet breaks from freezing, the house is already flooded

Reply to
ransley

I don't know of any policy that doesn't cover water damage emanating from inside the home.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Emo Haircut , Troll enough, joke enough? remember Emo!

Reply to
ransley

Ask Al Gore to wave his magic global warming fairy wand at it and make it go away.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Dare I say...holy crap!