I've got a Fubar!

It's my biffday today & SWMBO bought me a Fubar! Must have seen me drooling over one in a catalogue!

What a tool - just holding it makes you want to destroy something! Very heavy, can also be used as a club hammer.

Could be a very useful piece of kit - not used in anger yet, but I can't wait to play.

OK - I'm a tool freak - I admit it!

Also got some smelly's & a snazzy new polo shirt - so if you spot a well dressed fragrant person wrecking something - its me!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Happy birthday, Dave.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Now you've got me worried. Not knowing what a Fubar is, I Googled it. F***d Up Beyond All Repair didn't sound right,

Gay bar could be a possibility!
Wrecking things with one of these is unlikely as well,
on, own up, it's the gay bar membership isn't it?

John

Reply to
John

Any more of that & I'll send the Gay Mafia around

The Medway Handyman

It gets its name from the initials F U Be A wRecker. Modern spelling is dreadful. Happy birthday

Reply to
Broadback

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Many happy returns Dave!

Reply to
Anne Jackson