Making different sized plastic bags for storing stuff. Possible?

Where can i buy transpernet minbags for storing stuff?

I buy stuff. I throw out the boxes.

I have bits n bobs left over. It all looks like crap and the whole place is a mess.

I want to store related things together in once place.

Is there anyway I can buy/make transparent plastic bags for storage? (differing sizes etc.)

Reply to
Mike

Lots of businesses use them, so theyre easy to find in packs of 100. I've found it a very dense way to store little things. Writing on the front of the pack makes it easy to leaf through like an index. Rapid Electronics is one of a great many suppliers.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Lots of main office suppliers do these.

Dave

Reply to
dave

Today I'll be renewing my stock of them from a local packaging warehouse which carries a huge stock. Look in Yellow Pages or ask local traders where they buy paper bags.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher