making bags

darn good one on making the bags
https://www.bigduckcanvas.com/how-to-make-the-best-cornhole-bags/
On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 12:13:42 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:

I'm not so sure I'd call it "darn good", unless that was supposed to be a sewing pun.
There's no mention of using duck cloth on one side and suede on the other - slick and stick. Which side is used depends on the situation that the player is in.
I found this line to be of interest:
"Piece of cardboard: You will be cutting out a usable tracing template from the printable (PDF) template."
I'm glad they didn't include instructions for cutting out an unusable template. They would be a waste of time, wouldn't it?
On Mon, 7 May 2018 11:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

all the bags i have seen were just one material
there is usually drinking involved so losing not a big issue

I guess that I don't know anything at all - - about __ your__ sort of competition .. Very few of my sports & games, over the years, involved any hard feelings afterward. I never play any high-stakes. ... we'd play for a beer or table-time at the pool hall, sometimes a-penny-a-point at a card game. I consider myself a competitive person - I really love a hard-fought and evenly played game - whether playing or watching - but fairness and friendship matter sooo very much more .. than just winning. John T.