OT: Plastic bags

Anyone knows where can I get a few hundred bags of the type you find in the fruit & veg aisle? i.e. very thin material, pretty much one-use only, ideally with tie handle, but not a show stopper if they come without. Not an issue to find rolls of relatively small bags, but am struggling to find large ones.

Price is the major consideration - cheap and cheerful.

Online source would be best, but happy to go into town too.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Makro would be the easiest place to find a choice of sizes assuming that you have a trade card or know someone who does. Assuming here that you want a reasonable number of them ISTR packs are of 250 (mostly opaque rather than clear). I can't recall if there are clear ones there or not. (it has been quite a while since I was last in there - March in fact)

Reply to
Martin Brown

Or search for similar terms on eBay (e.g. if P&P isn't favourable)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks!

Colour is not an issue - any will do.

Will pay them a visit and check (I do have a card but haven't been in a few years).

Reply to
JoeJoe