Fully Electric Car available soon

[snipped for obvious reasons]

Must be foaming at the mouth by now...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh dear - they hadn't thought of that? Another example of poor design, then?

Yes - but what do you do with your brakes?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

When did such things concern dribble, or the cost? It might be around one day and that's good enough for him.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wonder if therapy can help him. The drugs are not developed yet.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They will have to get him out a let him have some fresh air.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oh look! Our nerd is talking in capital letters. Isn't that fun!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They are existing in the US I believe.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

These loafers he wears, must make him stable when he walks the prom.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

They shouldn't be allowed to keep them all day like he has been. He must have fresh air on a days like this. I blame Thatcher for all this.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

< snip total incoherrent senile babble & drivel>

This is sad isn't it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I trust you're collecting these for posterity Andy? There must be a moderately amusing paperback to be made of Dr D's assertions and predictions!

Reply to
John Stumbles

LMAO!

Reply to
Slurp

Erich von Driveliken The Prius of the Gods

Reply to
Paul Herber

Is that Uranus or Saturn?

Reply to
Slurp

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:51:10 +0100, John Stumbles wrote (in article ):

This one did seem especially noteworthy.

In a Google search, the only reference connecting DNS to Fort Knox seems to be for a Department of Nursing Science.

Perhaps therein lies a tale....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Whatever planet you think you are on.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Richard, was the doggy that did the doos foaming at the mouth very hard?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Didn't know what I told you, did you? Such a thicko. You and Matt/Lord Hall deserve each other. Both of you are from grotty little towns anyway.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Or you putting wood behind a shower. Yep, we have em all here. You should read and you will learn a lot especially about heating and water systems.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel