Ebay - OT

The one that you gave. Have you forgotten your troll story already?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Actually, thank you for that but I now have my plate and I paid £1.99 for it in the end. Odd though that another identical plate after money ( an hour later) has had some silly bidding on it and went up to nearly £20. Yet two other plates went for a fiver or so a piece. Say what you like e bay is dodgy. You tell me that someone isn't bidding that one plate up to get more money and I will show you one naive person ( more naive than me and that says something)

That's all I have to sa. Thank you to everyone for the helpful advice.

Reply to
sweetheart

No, I haven't forgotten anything . I didn't give a description. Whose the troll I wonder? I beginning to think you are. Or is there another word for what you do?

Reply to
sweetheart

Thats not fair on the Royal Mail. Two of my items have arrived safe and sound with the post man this morning.

Reply to
sweetheart

No, people are dodgy, and some people are crazy. EBay caters for them all.

Reply to
stuart noble

Well /somebody/ gave a description of one of a set of four "season" plates, ICBA to go back and see who it was ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

266 articles and counting ... there's rather less said when the topic is angle grinders.
Reply to
Appelation Controlee

Maybe he is using them to cover a mould problem as his wife will not let him have the heating on!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes you did.

You.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , sweetheart writes

He is also the seller and is just bumping up the price you end up paying. If he ends up buying his own goods he has only lost the fees.

Reply to
Andrew