Ran across the following sawmill, may be of interest to someone

Ran across the following Belsaw PTO driven sawmill for sale on the old tractors web page. Picture didn't impress me, maybe I'm missing something?

You'll have to join the lines, Supernews won't let me post anything that has the word "classifieds" in a URL.

Mark & Juanita

On 11/20/2005 9:51 PM Mark & Juanita mumbled something about the following:

I'll help

shorter and works in supernews

Looks almost interesting enough for me to purchase it.

Reply to
Odinn