Dulux Trade Light & Space Diamond Matt

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience of the Dulux Trade Light & Space Diamond Matt? I was wondering if it actually works in practice.

Many thanks!

Reply to
Jack Manfred

Is that what they paint the starship USS Enterprise with?

LSD!

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

Yes, put the final coat on last night, its still fully drying but the finish is beautiful, and certain looks bright, not sure I'd do a whole room with it, but good for the ceiling. I'm expecting it to go a little more matt as it dries completely (from the first coat). I found these rollers sleeves ideal for applying it:

Cod Roe

Definately yes.

We've done the house with it, using trade brilliant white for the ceilings and shades of Light & Space for everything else.

Makes ya average dim CFL go further :-)

Reply to
Adrian C

I've just checked the remainders in the shed. The L&S were retail, not trade.

And also a couple of rooms were in cheaper standard matt, as in those rooms I'm either staring at monitors or the back of my eyelids....

Reply to
Adrian C