Dulux Diamond Matt paint experiences?

Anyone got practical experience with this stuff?

I would like/need a washable matt finish which I appreciate is a bit of a contradiction in terms. I am, or at least my wife, is using normal Dulux trade matt which is relatively wipeable but does come off a bit when you wipe it with a damp cloth.

Tony

Reply to
TonyK

I've never used it. However, the spec sheet from

looks pretty good. I could use some myself, having only really used standard Trade Vinyl Matt. For kitchens and bathrooms, though, it recommends using Quick Drying Eggshell instead, even though this won't be as matt.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle