CPC free delivery

It's Wimbledon. I want Strawberry Coke.....

Reply to
Adrian C

I suspect some of the bankers on corporate hospitality there actually

*have* strawberry coke...
Reply to
Bob Eager

It's confusing when you do get educationalm discounts too,=20

I'm looking for this product.. 76-3313010 (pack of 3)

CPC =A36.72 Fanell without edu logon I get two otions=20

farnell =A36.72 or =A38.88 same manufacture code differnt order code.

onecall edu discount =A35.44 or =A37.19 .

I did email once and ask them the differnce between (when going via onecall= ) between the two prices, and tehy said we get less support buying the cheape= r... not sure I need 'special support', so I always go for the cheaper options

Reply to
whisky-dave