Bosch washing machine - parts enquiry

All of a sudden the programme selector dial on my Bosch washing machine has become stiffer and 'sponge-y' (best way I can describe it!). It still works but I'm thinking that it's on the way out.

I could replace the part, if only I could find one!

Can anyone suggest a source for a replacement please? I've had a hunt on the 'net but no luck as yet.

Thanks

Reply to
jamma-plusser

Peter Andrews