bosch washing machine fault

hope somebody can help as i say above my bosch logixx7 washing machine is showing fault code f23 on it,which means it has water in the base .i think you have to dry it out and reset the float? but cant find where or what the float/reset looks like any ideas
smac wrote:

I had a Bosch dishwasher that filled with water in the base (slightest weep in the inlet connection - must have taken years to fill) and ran the pump endlessly.
Once I got the water out it returned to normal.
--
Scott