Washing machine parts. (2023 Update)

Can anyone recommend an online washine machine parts supplier?

The door has broken where it joints the top hinge due to someone leaning on it as they haul the washing out. If we get 'the man' out it's going to cost at least £100 so I'm going to have a go.

mark

Reply to
mark

What brand?

Reply to
Jim

Bosch XLM 1600

Reply to
mark

Spares are available direct from bosch:

Jim

Reply to
Bob Eager

Your local tip.

NT

Reply to
NT

If you really do mean the whole door needs replacing, I should think it would cost that much anyway. There are quite a few mail order spares places for household appliances. If you search with the model number you will find some. It pays to search quite widely and be imaginative with your terms as some sellers websites are not very easy to find things on, and the prices vary quite a bit too.

Spamlet

Washing machine breakdowns are a total nuisance! I was pulling my hair out recently when mine suddenly stopped spinning and was making terrible grinding noises. Definitely sounded like a major mechanical issue inside.

Rather than harassing my local appliance repair guy again, I decided to try tracking down the parts myself online. Thankfully a workmate pointed me towards

. Their website made it super simple to identify the right replacement part - turned out the main drive bearing had totally seized up.

Reply to
Habriel Fring

Your story is about as credible as the average scammer. Your promotion to a uk newsgroup of a new zealand company shows about as much intelligence as the average scammer.

Reply to
Animal