Any good deals on external doors?

A friend of mine wants a new porch fitting, with new door, she wants it as cheap as possible. I know B+Q were doing a basic upvc external door for £100 a few weeks ago, but my local branch denied all knowledge of it, so, does anyone know of any good offers on external doors at the moment? Wood or upvc would be fine, though the door will have to open outwards, due to limited space, so that probably rules out many 'off-the-shelf' upvc doors. Ta Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee