Box section suppliers

Hi,

I need about 127mm of 38mm x 76mm x 4 or 5mm of metal box section (the thicker the better). Does anyone know of a good supplier in the Bristol area as looking online and in the Yellow pages is getting me nowhere.

John

Reply to
John

127mm? That's bugger all. I'd ring local engineering firms and ask if you can look through their offcuts.
Reply to
Doki

Sorry, I meant 1270mm (i.e. 50" in two lengths of 25")

John

Reply to
John

offcuts rack at any steel stockholders