wickes internal doors - any good?

afternoon anyone used wickes internal doors? -comments please?

Specifically their Denham Oak veneer 4 panel appears OK (in wrapper!) altho I am really looking for a glazed (top 2 panels) version as well which Wickes don;t sell...

anyone know who makes this wickes door?

anyone have a tried and trusted source for doors ? I am looking to buy

16 total !

thanks in advance Jim

Reply to
jim

As I said in another thread, I use

specifically the 6 panel internal clear pine. To use their words, "pretty cheap but not nasty". Hollow doors are an abomination upon the earth and should be avoided at all costs if possible.

I'm not saying there aren't other suppliers just as good but, having sent an entire consignment of damaged doors (that were crap to start with) back to a shed I went here and have stuck with them.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

thanks bob, been looking through - they do deem rather expensive.....in your experience is the price I see the price you paid? or are they open to sensible discounting for say 15 doors? ta Jim

Reply to
jim

No they are not interested (in my experience) in pandering to the whims of Sassenachs, shall we say! Doors are very good quality though.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Mannix