What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

Page 15 of 16

I think his point is valid for any of them.
Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
| || SteveB wrote: || ||| You DO remember the topic of this newsgroup, don't you? No? Sigh || || Which of the three newsgroups you posted to is "this newsgroup"? | | I think his point is valid for any of them.
But are you certain it's valid for _all_ of them? :-D
SteveB wrote:

is said idiotic. It does no need to cry about it, and those who do any way are well on the road to becoming anal retentive. Usenet is a forum for people to speak out. If they are speaking out on an off-topic subject and you want to stay on-topic, just mark the whole thread as "read" and get on with your life.

NO, NO, NO. I killfile the idiots first. Most never have anything to say about the group they are responding to anyway. When I killfile some of these people, my list of posts sometimes lessen by 20%. They must need to get a life to get on with.
Steve
SteveB wrote:

you killfile a poster, though, you not only eliminate the OT stuff, you also prevent yourself from seeing any good on-topic stuff from his as well. As long as you are OK with that, by all means killfile away.

Define well regulated and militia in the terms of year it was laid on paper.
Try the Oxford Dictionary of 1788
Gunner

not owning one doesn't make me feel oppressed
Hey one - nill to England against Russia
--
geoff

Stockholm Syndrome at its worst.

And you lick the hand that binds you as well...

Whatever that ment.
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

Why should it? It matches his purse and his heels.
prove it.
raden wrote:

God, are you dense. You don't DESREVE one, either. You let women rule your country and they have done a wonderful job turning you into one, too.
prove it.

OK rednecks, I'm bored with you now
byeee
--
geoff

raden wrote:

You were boring from the moment you stuck your snout into RCM.
prove it.

geoff

Of course it does. Nearly as bad as crashing through your windshield on the highway.
Or falling off a ladder
Or drowning in a swimming pool
Or bleeding to death after misusing a power tool
Or choking to death on food
Etc
So you have no issues with banning motorcars, ladders, swimming pools, power tools and food.
Correct?
Gunner

Done that at 80 mph

That's for silly people

You'll like this ...
very gory - failed suicide bomber ...
<http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1181884353/Disgusting_Results_of_a_Failed_ Suicide_Bomber>

Pretzel ? we wish

No, these are all things designed for things other than killing people
Sport aside, guns are there to kill
--
geoff

raden wrote:

That's funny, some of mine drive staples, others solder. You don't know the difference between 'Gun' and 'Weapon'. Typical 'britidiot'.
prove it.

Funny thing, disregarding sports and target practice, most of my ammo expended was for other purposes than killing. Probably have used a gun as a drill more often than to kill something ;)

Sounds like you're even more of a botcher at DIY than me, and that takes some doing !
PS: how the hell did this end up in so many groups ? - i'm restricting any further replies from myself to uk.d-i-y

geoff

raden wrote:

Aldi don't always have drills on special, but Walmart always has ammo :-)
Owain