Re: What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,orseen so far ?

Making one pot of coffee with a little detegent in it excuses you of

> having to EVER make coffee again. Have you ever seen a regular cup of > coffee with an inch of foam on the top? ;-

Isn't that what they call (super) cappuchino? Couldn't taste any worse...

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Haha! "Cappuchino largo, please. Hold the dish detergent."

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I wouldn't know. I've had three partial cups of coffee in 55 years. The last time I made that mistake was over 30 years ago. I can barely stand the smell of coffee, let alone the taste.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell