tool for sale on Ebay,

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!
Shipping 249.00 Rs.
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0031009707&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem(0028386059&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget
Only ships to India.
The web is a gas.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0031009707&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem(0028386059&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget
$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2

I guess it's another way to have a minimum price, but it sure looks funny.
It's reversed on this one. This vendor is in Calcutta, not Mombai:
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemD52373072&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem 0029352604&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget Buy It Now price:     Rs. 499.00           Shipping costs:     Rs. 85.00

I bought a USB card reader for 1 cent plys $5.99 shipping from Hong Kong. I think they are making a profit because I pay shipping in US$ and China only has to deliver it to the airport and the USPS delivers it the rest of the way by international agreement.
--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/

That's still amazing that you can get anything even moderately complicated for only 6 dollars, and from Hong Kong which is iiuc pretty far from here.