Lidl multi tool

I can't recall seeing this mentioned before. Lidl are currently selling pneumatic multi tools for around £30. For those who have a compressor it's a useful buy.

I can't see these on their website but the store on the other side of the road to work had around 20 of these on the shelf. The price is about 1/10th that if a Fein pneumatic tool which was the only similar air tool I could find five years ago.

Reply to
Steve Firth