Lidl cordless multi-tool.

From 23rd June.

I have the similar Aldi one which has been great for where cordless is needed. But this Lidl one has quick change for the blade - my main complaint about the Aldi, which needs an allen key.

Be interesting to know what type of fittings it uses, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Are you sure the Lidle one doesn't also? It states 'Includes [...] hex key.'

I've got to say though, whilst I can't comment on this one in particular I've found mine (a corded Silverline) to be one of the most useful occasional-use tools I've bought - ranking right alongside the venerable SDS drill.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Ah. Missed that. So just ordinary. Not what I'd call easy change.

Yes - they are one of those things that you don't know how you managed before. ;-) If only all the blades were the same - my mains one is a Fein and you can change the blades without a tool. But a different fitting to the cordless one from Aldi. Lidl had a mains one recently which also used a different fitting from the Fein - and different from my Aldi one too. I reckon they do this just to upset me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They make good christmas/birthday presesents for unbelievers.. they dont use them for months, then up comes a job, they try it out, and we have another believer!

M> >> Hi Dave,

Reply to
george - dicegeorge