Pressure Washer Accessories

I just noticed that, on Monday, Lidl UK are offering an adaptor to allow the use of their accessories with other makes of pressure washer.

I seem to remember that lack of inter-connectability has been an issue for quite a few people. It does not expressly state Kärcher, Nilfisk, Bosch or any other make - so make sure before purchase! I don't know and, at present, don't need to know, having what I need as a Nilfisk kit.

Reply to
polygonum

Have already sent them a 'contact form' asking if it will fit Stihl kit.

Reply to
rbel

It looks to me like a Karcher fitting. I don't know whether it fits other makes.

When I bought a patio cleaner and pipe cleaner from Lidl a couple of years ago, they both came with an adapter which fits my Karcher pressure washer.

Reply to
Roger Mills

I bought their drain cleaner and it fits my Karcher. Not had an excuse to use it yet but I live in hope. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+