3M Klett Power Self-Adhesive Pads: Any good?

Anyone ever used these? Cant find much info on web, but could be just right for a job I have in mind. @ Lidl next Thurs.

3M Klett Power Self-Adhesive Pads£1.99* Per Pack

Can be opened and re-fastened up to 1000 times Water-resistant Choose from: - 16 pads, size Ø (cm): 1.9 - 4 strips, size per strip (cm): 1.9 x 10

Reply to
Simon Cee

They look useful so I might get some. The Combination Cutter also looks as if could be handy, but I wonder where cutters can be obtained later.

Reply to
PeterC

In message , PeterC writes

I bought what I think are the strip versions from Aldi's remainder bin a few weeks ago. Haven't opened them yet, so I can't say how good they are.

However, I was completely unhappy with the 3M badged Gaffer Tape type product I bought from Aldi. I can't remember exactly why, but it was something to do with the sticky/tearing balance, which made it dreadful to use when working up in the air trying to fix the pieces of old carpet we tape to the tops of the stanchions to protect the cover when we throw it over the boat for the winter.

Reply to
Bill