Tool bag/box for drill?

A while back I bought the Lidl 18v combi drill/driver. All very nice but it came in a cardboard box. What I need is some kind of case to store it in and carry it in.

Anyone found a suitable tool bag or box already?

It need to be budget - preferably around a tenner - to avoid using all the money I saved!

Oh, just bought the SDS drill so I will report if the batteries are interchangeable.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

They've got some quite nice tool boxes at Lidl right now:

Might be a bit small - my 14V cordless tools fit fine, but it's snug and you may be pushing it.

Mind, no harm gaffer taping up the box - managed that way for 25 years with a jig saw :-)

Reply to
RJH

Thanks - I've got one of those from way back (although I didn't see one in Lidl today) which has my multi-tool and bits in.

I think it is too small (must go and check).

I am thinking of something in cloth, perhaps, with some big pockets for the spare battery and the charger.

I have a feeling that I have slung the cardboard.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Lump of canvas sheet, needle and thread. Perhaps a couple of strips of the old boots leather boots. Have a look up /\ for the title of this ng. Nick.

Reply to
Nick

I bought one of these

In the hope that a drill driver (Makita) would fit along with plugs, screws etc.

The drill driver didn't fit!

(Yours might).

Reply to
The Medway Handyman