Small Multi Tool

Anyone come across a small (Dremel size or smaller) version of the Fein or Bosch PMF180 oscillating multi tool? I want something to use for small model making jobs and my Bosch is just too big and clumsy for this work?

Reply to
Davidm

Proxxon OZI/E

Described as sander but scroll down page

Beware, studying the Proxxon catalogue can lead to wealth deficiency.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Notice there isn't a price given - or not obvious?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The catalogue is the manufacturers and they tend to be published and then be valid for a few years. Prices best obtained from stockists such as Chronos which is probably more well known in engineering/ model engineering circles. Axminster is well known to this group, they want about £114 but are OOS, Chronos want around £106.00 and free delivery. I have used both firms without trouble.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Suppose that's not outrageous given what my Fein cost. But must admit I prefer cordless for model type stuff. Have an ancient Ryobi cordless hobby drill which charges when in its stand which I'd love to find a modern version of.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)