oscillating multi tool accessories

I have a word multi tool .... Occasionally I have to polish stainless steel propellers .... use various grades of wet & dry then use Autosol .. takes quite a time and very tiring on fingers. Thought using the tool an option if I could get felt pads (or similar) and use with Autosol. Anybody come across such an item.
Rick Hughes wrote:

cheaper looking items on amazon USA, nothing immediately popped up on amazon UK.
On 7/14/2017 9:48 PM, Rick Hughes wrote:

I suppose you mean Worx?
I would not have said a multi tool is the right thing for polishing, you really want much higher sliding speeds. You don't say what size or type of propellor.
If it is for models, you can get various types of felt pad for Dremel type machines.
If for something larger, cars are usually polished with something like an angle grider, but with a buffing pad.
On 15/07/2017 21:10, newshound wrote:

Yes - auto corrcect error

The props are 14" diameter , curved (cupped) blades.
Autosol does a good job, just hard work on the fingers
On 7/15/2017 10:15 PM, rick wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)00153784&sr=8-1&keywordsr+polishing+tool
With autosol if you like, or just an ordinary rouge type polishing compound.
On 15/07/2017 22:24, newshound wrote:

These are good on large flat areas, or gentle curves, but don't think it would be able to get it between blades, and certainly not of area between blades.
On 14/07/2017 21:56, jim wrote:

I did .. found loads of cutter, scrapers, chisels, mortar rakes, and various sanding grades ... but no 'felt' pads
On Saturday, 15 July 2017 22:12:37 UTC+1, rick wrote:

now you know why. I daresay you could make your own if you won't spring for a more suitable tool.
NT