Sears/OSH Easy Living paint okay?

I'm making this post under protest and under duress from my wife.
My wife found a good sale on Sears "Easy Living" paint at Orchard Supply Hardware, just as she's getting ready to paint the bedroom. She's concerned, though that inexpensive might mean poor quality, and so is reluctant to go that way, over, say, Glidden.
(Up to now, we've been using Glidden or Behr for various projects and been happy with the results (other than my wife's taste in colors: she chose to do our bathroom in a too-dark orange, both the walls and the ceilings, with the result than whenever you go into the room, it looks like you have a sunburn, but this is her area of governance and I don't get a vote, so I'll be a good husband and live with it -- or use the other bathroom.))
My take is that she's painting a light peach over a white, and just about any brand is going to do that okay; I'd be more concerned if she were painting, for example, white over a dark blue.
Anyway, my query, as required by my wife: is Sears Easy Living paint okay for this type of application?

paint away! if the white is gloss or semi gloss dull the surface with fine sandpaper, wash wall then get your roller fired up...
When it comes to paint, quality is directly proportional to price. There is no magic formula or technology. The manufacturers who choose to prioritize quality over price offers the best products.
That's typically what's available in the high end lines at "real" paint stores where the pros shop. The Pros generally demand quality paint because they realize labor costs will supercede any savings from using crappy paint. (cheap paint = very poor value)
Homecenters, on the other hand, prioritize price point over quality and the manufacturers are happy to "dial down" the ingrediant quality to hit these price points.. Do you think Home Crapo could sell Pratt at $30/gallon??
There is no way in hell I'd use crap like Dutch Boy, Behr, WalMart, Glidden, Sears.
I wouldn't paint a dog house unless I used the top shelf line from either Pratt, SW, BM, Miller, or Cabot. (it costs too much in the long run)

the Martha Stewart product and it took a lot of coats and really hasn't kept well.
We used to live next door to a house painter and he praised Benjamin Moore paint so much that it got to be a running joke with us.
We painted the living room and this room, my study, with that brand. I will use it for the next rooms I paint. It handled well and is holding up good. Maybe I'm a sucker, but, painting is a lot of work and I want the paint job to last a long time.

    You are correct.
    The Sears brand that the original poster asked about is probably no worse than some of the other brands he mentioned. You can't get much worse than those brands.
    Use good paint. Once you do, you will see the difference. You will never go back to the cheap stuff.
    Use Ben Moore. You'll be glad you did.
            Good luck.
                    Peter