sprayer for Sears Easy Living interior paint

Can any of you recommend a sprayer I can buy for Sears Easy Living interior latex paint. I want to paint my walls with low-luster satin sheen paint. I want a sprayer that can handle that paint. I don't want to mess around with Flowtron additive to thin it down. I tried using one of Wagner's top hand models and it didn't work worth a darn. I've never heard anything good about their sprayers. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
David

FYI...not the answer you were looking for but...the latest edition of Consumer Reports just came out. They rated exterior paints and stains. For those catagories, Sears was almost at the bottom of the list. Glidden was toward the top. Perhaps their interior products are better.

Reply to
Craven Morehead

Just rent a commercial airless sprayer. With the right tip they'll spray latex without any thinning.

Having said that do you really want to spray an interior? You'll have to mask/protect everything. The only time I'd spray an interior would be if the house were being built/remodeled and prior to installation of any trim or floor coverings.

If you haven't sprayed before, you'll need to backroll to get a consistent thickness paint film.

Reply to
davefr