Sprayer for textured exterior wall paint

We have opened the ancient barrel of "touch up" textured exterior wall paint from Wallshield and it is still viable.
Stirring it up with a drill and paint stirrer results in something like fine porridge.
A quick test shows that it will stipple on and give a reasonable result, although not like the original spray on finish.
Before we set about hours of laborious stippling does anyone know of a budget paint sprayer which can handle this stuff?
A quick search turns up sprayers which claim to handle this for under £20 but they require an air compressor to drive them.
HSS want mega bucks per day for a paint sprayer.
Any budget solutions?
Cheers
Dave R

David wrote:

WAGNER TexPerfect HVLP seems designed for sandtex style paints, seems to be on clearance with B&Q which might mean you can get a bargain, or might mean it's shite and you should avoid ...
Because its quite thick, you do really need a good pressure sprayer though. I asked the guys that did mine some years ago and they said also if you have some areas that are down to the render, you really need to get some kind of primer as well as the plastic does not adhere well to render or itself if it has dried which is why they like to do it all in one go. Brian
--
----- -
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 12:33:51 +0000, David wrote:

Well, Lidl had a compressor reduced to around £60 today, which is cheaper than one day hire.
However we were well impressed by the textured paint from Wallshield. We have had it for over 10 years (could be even longer including previous owners) and it stirred up and stippled on very well.
Doesn't look as good as the original sprayed finish but it looks remarkably good; enough to blend in with the original.
So although I could just about cost justify the Lidl compressor and a £20 spray gun, job done (more or less).
Cheers
Dave R