Paint Sprayer Recommendations?

Buy quality and cry only once. Get a Graco. I have used mine to spraypaint rentals, block walls, cats, all sorts of things. They are awesome, once you understand about airless sprayers, and take the necessary preparations.

Steve

PS: If you buy a piece of crap, don't complain of the smell.

Reply to
SteveB

Wagners new "Paint Crew". It's friggin awesome. 2 gallon res, 35'hose.

At HD 1/2hp, 35' hose 198 (talk to thecustomer service people at get it knoked down to 178 because that's what the HD website has it for)

At lowes you get a 3/8 hp with a 25" hose for 199.

Brian V

I have to paint the interior of 2 rental units next week - any recommendations on sprayers available at Home Depot or Lowes? I have used a hand-held HVLP unit, but I keep having to refill the quart canister with thinned paint, so I want a unit that I can dip a fill tube into a 5 gallon pail of latex paint and spray away. Will be using for other rental units in the future also.

Any suggestions? Thanks - Jim

Reply to
Jim Wheeler

Graco at HD...(might even rent them) Does interior mean ceilings, etc? We just painted two homes, ceilings, walls, door jams, garages, etc..... nothing went unpainted! A great job too. Ensure a proper clean-up of the machine before storage. Use the 5 gallon paint screens to strain the paint.

Oren At this moment I do not have a personal relationship with a computer. Janet Reno, Attorney General 24 May 1998

Reply to
oren

I agree with Steve. I have had a Graco for over 25 years and have not had one bit of trouble. I bought it as a Sherwin Williams spray painter but it is a Graco and you can get them now at Home Depot.

Reply to
kd