Anyone has any experience with Kilz interior paint called Casual
Colors ? The main selling point is the "one coat" paint. However, I am
not sure how great it is.
Here is what I want to achieve:
1) Paint over interior walls, which is essentially white.
2) Except living room is in yellow color.
3) Some white walls has different shades of whites on it, or maybe
Here is my concern about Kilz, after looking through their warranty
information which actually does not offer much "warranty" :
1) Really 1 coat paint ?
2) Color Fade ? I have a bright house, and the effect of sun and heat
on color fade is something worrying me all the time.
3) Durability after Washing and Scrubbing ?
I see that Kilz and Behr are all under the same Masco company.
Wonder what will that translate into the quality of Kilz ? So far I
heard that only Benjamin Moore has the thickest paint which allows you
to do in just 1 coat. Also heard that Consumer Report has some test on
Any feedback welcome!