OT: Steering wheel

Page 16 of 16

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM power steering....
--
A blonde is walking down a creek. While she's looking around she notices Judi walking along the other side of the creek. She yells to the other blonde. "Hey, how do I get to the other side?"
Judi replies, "You are on the other side!"

Does 60 refer to the year of build?!?!
--
A blonde is walking down a creek. While she's looking around she notices Judi walking along the other side of the creek. She yells to the other blonde. "Hey, how do I get to the other side?"
Judi replies, "You are on the other side!"
On 3/21/2016 10:49 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

If you take the old people driving course to get a discount on your car insurance, you're told 3 and 9 is safer, and to keep all you fingers on the outside of the steering wheel.