Take out the pork and the mustard and I'll eat it.
--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

On 2016-02-27 6:57 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

I only detest meat and very spicy food.
--
What do you call an Amish man with his arm up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.

Can you propel yourself along with it?
--
Love conquers all, except in tennis.

Don't try it in a smoking area.
--
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.

Uncle Monster submitted this idea :

That gives new meaning to 'fart smeller'.

That implies there was an old meaning!
--
A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest breasts?
The blonde, because she's 18.
Uncle Monster wrote on 3/4/2016 :

Maybe, but I would think it would be a way to further polute our environment by our own buitlt-in gas plant.

Methane rises, once it gets outside it's no longer polluting the air we breathe. As long as Monster doesn't figure out how to fart butane.
--
10 times as many people are killed by coconuts falling on their heads as are eaten by sharks.

Bute is an island near Glasgow in Scotland. Please eat as many Glaswegians as possible, we don't like them.
--
Why are there more white people killed in avalanches than blacks?
The blacks are easier to find in the snow.

Glad your roomy survived Uncle M. Glad you did as well!
Uncle Monster submitted this idea :

Too bad I shave once a year, and only the six chin hares I manage to grow. I'd like to grow some chin hare to hide this mug.
On 2/29/2016 11:49 AM, Eagle wrote:

Sounds like UM next shave will be at a barber shop, not a Norelco.
I've applied for a job which requires clean shaven, so I may be using my barber trimmers some time in the next few weeks.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Lucky you. Shaving is a chore. You'd think we would have evolved beards away by now. We're a bit more advanced in that department than Muslims though.
--
Watching his date from the corner of his eye while he poured her a drink, the young bachelor said, "Say when."
She replied, "Right after that drink."

For whatever reason, beards are the "in thing" these days.

Fashion is for morons.
--
Arriving home unexpectedly early from a business trip, the tired executive was shocked to discover his wife in bed with his next door neighbour.
"Since you are in bed with my wife," the furious man shouted, "I'm going over to sleep with yours!"

Are these middle names always unique?
--
I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not

Yes, I know. I was just wondering whether you managed to think up a anew one each time.
--
In Today's Market Activity, Helium was up. Feathers were down. Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading. Knives were up sharply. Cows steered into a bull market. Pencils lost a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy trading. Light switches were off. Mining equipment hit rock bottom. Diapers remain unchanged. Shipping lines stayed at an even keel. The market for raisins dried up. Coca Cola fizzled. Caterpillar stock inched up a bit. Sun peaked at midday. Balloon prices were inflated. And, Scott Tissue touched a new bottom. Invest wisely!

Why do they call it projectile vomiting? It always is. It doesn't just dribble out....
--
A Irish family is sitting in the living room.
The wife turns to the husband and says, "Let's send the kids out back to p-l-a-y , so we can fuck."

I hope you dont drink this while running power tools. Drinking and Tooling dont mix!
In fact you should never use any power device while drinking, not even a radio, tv, electric blanket, electric razor, refrigerator, or a computer! Once you lose a limb or eyeball, it's gone forever!