OT 12 year Gin Project

For whatever reason, beards are the "in thing" these days.

Reply to
Eagle

Whose phallus is that short?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

I couldn't see it anywhere in google, even after looking for 6 seconds.

-- =

An English woman who has been blind for 26 years got her sight back afte= r suffering a heart attack. Unfortunately, after she was able to see her doctors bill she had severa= l more heart attacks.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Thought it was the native Americans that did that sort of thing.

-- =

An English woman who has been blind for 26 years got her sight back afte= r suffering a heart attack. Unfortunately, after she was able to see her doctors bill she had severa= l more heart attacks.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Fashion is for morons.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

We did, but so did the whites then.

Reply to
Eagle

I hope you dont drink this while running power tools. Drinking and Tooling dont mix!

In fact you should never use any power device while drinking, not even a radio, tv, electric blanket, electric razor, refrigerator, or a computer! Once you lose a limb or eyeball, it's gone forever!

Reply to
Paintedcow

That gives new meaning to 'fart smeller'.

Reply to
Eagle

That implies there was an old meaning!

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Maybe, but I would think it would be a way to further polute our environment by our own buitlt-in gas plant.

Reply to
Eagle

Methane rises, once it gets outside it's no longer polluting the air we breathe. As long as Monster doesn't figure out how to fart butane.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Bute is an island near Glasgow in Scotland. Please eat as many Glaswegians as possible, we don't like them.

Reply to
Mr Macaw