OT 12 year Gin Project

Getting stoned befor dinner might make you leave your dinner in the dunny.

Reply to
Eagle

Not everyone has a weak stomach.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Are the Mexicans safe to f*ck?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Yah, just don't marry one...at least not one that has living relatives.

Reply to
morty

Bit protective are they?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

My best advice: If you must marry, find an orphan.

Reply to
morty

After blowing chunks, who wants to eat more dinner?

Reply to
Eagle

I don't blow chunks unless I've eaten something WAY past it's useby date, or drunk ENORMOUS quantities of alcohol. And I never get a hangover.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Not here, one of my favourite dinners tonight, a cottage roll, think it is a regional thing, but essentially a mildly pickled pork shoulder, boil it up with carrots, potatoes and onions for a couple hours. I like the meat with a dijon mustard and brown sugar glaze on it, it is to die for, so tasty. No chunks involved.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Take out the pork and the mustard and I'll eat it.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Picky bastard aren't you.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I only detest meat and very spicy food.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

They probably do.

Reply to
dangerous dan

Not My response Uncle M.

Reply to
Eagle

Glad your roomy survived Uncle M. Glad you did as well!

Reply to
Eagle

Why do they call it projectile vomiting? It always is. It doesn't just dribble out....

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Can you propel yourself along with it?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Yep, it's "kill".

Reply to
Eagle

ote:

Indeed. It's peaceful with all those damn white folks dead.

-- =

The world's largest fruit are giant pumpkins. The world record is 1061l= bs (481.3 kg).

Reply to
Mr Macaw

It WAS a good day to die.....

Reply to