OT 12 year Gin Project

Read up on how we taste things.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:35:03 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

He came where?

-- =

How do you titillate an ocelot? Oscillate its titalot.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

You're not an Aussie then.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Meat is what people who are too lazy to digest food eat. You've basically not got to change it into meat to grow parts of yourself.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

You and I would enjoy polishing off a good bottle Whiskey, be it Single malt Scotch or a blend like Johnny Walker. There are many single malt Scotch Wiskies, so chosing one would be a drunken affair for sure. :') I don't think My liver could handle that "experiment"... lol Being in construction, I helped empty many a case of Buttwiper and cooooooooooors, so a beer once or twice a year is My limit. :')

Reply to
Eagle

What would you consider to be 'normal' food?

Reply to
Eagle

Yes...twice now. I think we have hit a higher plain of existance and are now talking with the Angels with the Black Crowes. ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Stuff that doesn't kill or make you ill if it's not cooked right.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Even out on the great plains we have restrictions on what animals to eat and which animals to use as bait. :') Who's this as-yu-ware allspike feller?

Reply to
Eagle

Last I heard it was suck-spit, suck-spit for you Brits. Am I right?

Reply to
Eagle

Eating meat makes you smell rancid and gives you the hershy squirts

Reply to
Eagle

So dead bugs are good if they are cooked right?

Reply to
Eagle

Snobby wine tasters perhaps. But the rest of us don't waste a good thing.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Oh, so is there a list of meats you are permittled to eat and a list of meat you are religiously commanded to not eat?

Reply to
Eagle

Meat is meat, so yes. Which is why I find it odd that people got upset when "beef" contained horse meat. So what?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Well it does make sese to suck spit, otherwise y'all would get snockard before dinner time. lol

Reply to
Eagle

e:

Dunno, ask a religious nut.

-- =

Acupuncture is a jab well done.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Sure goes back thousands of years Varies on Friday too.

Some even make sense. You can find chicken in the supermarket, but not vultures.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Why does that make sense?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Depends on what isle you are in. Look for the ones with a big bag of coupons hanging out that bag and lots of sketch marks on their faces.

Reply to
Eagle