OT 12 year Gin Project

Mr Macaw explained :

What would you consider to be 'normal' food?

Stuff that doesn't kill or make you ill if it's not cooked right.
--
The average HB pencil can draw a line 4 miles long.

Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

So dead bugs are good if they are cooked right?

Meat is meat, so yes. Which is why I find it odd that people got upset when "beef" contained horse meat. So what?
--
"I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson."
-- Emo Philips
On 2016-02-26 1:25 PM, Eagle wrote:

Cooking yes, but burning, not so much, but mostly I am agreeing with you again, that is what, twice in a month? :-)
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

You're not an Aussie then.
--
Seen on a tap in a Finnish washroom:
To stop the drip, turn cock to right.
After serious thinking FrozenNorth wrote :

Yes...twice now. I think we have hit a higher plain of existance and are now talking with the Angels with the Black Crowes. ^^

^
He came where?
-- How do you titillate an ocelot? Oscillate its titalot.
Uncle Monster explained on 2/26/2016 :

Even out on the great plains we have restrictions on what animals to eat and which animals to use as bait. :') Who's this as-yu-ware allspike feller?
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Oh, so is there a list of meats you are permittled to eat and a list of meat you are religiously commanded to not eat?

e:

sh.

m,

^_^

Dunno, ask a religious nut.
-- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
On 2/27/2016 12:18 PM, Eagle wrote:

Sure goes back thousands of years Varies on Friday too.
Some even make sense. You can find chicken in the supermarket, but not vultures.

Why does that make sense?
--
What's meaner than a pit bull with AIDS?
The guy that gave it to him.

Depends on what isle you are in. Look for the ones with a big bag of coupons hanging out that bag and lots of sketch marks on their faces.

Are the Mexicans safe to fuck?
--
A lawyer is an expert on justice in much the same way your average hooker is an expert on love.

On 02/27/2016 02:26 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Yah, just don't marry one...at least not one that has living relatives.

Bit protective are they?
--
A man came home from work earlier than usual and caught his wife in bed with his best friend.
Enraged, the husband grabbed a gun and shot his friend.
On 02/27/2016 02:39 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

My best advice: If you must marry, find an orphan.
Uncle Monster brought next idea :

Not My response Uncle M.
Mr Macaw submitted this idea :

Yep, it's "kill".