Making T&G

I'm preparing to build a tember frame home and I'll have to do a lot of tounge and groove. I've been looking for a used single phase spindle moulder but I may have to buy new. It will only get used for this one job but it's a big job. So what to buy?? Also where can I buy cutters to do T&G. TIA
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.