OT 12 year Gin Project

Read up on how we taste things.
--
The modest young lass had just purchased some lingerie and asked if she might have the sentence "If you can read this, you're too damned close" embroidered on her panties and bra.
"Yes madam," said the clerk. "I'm quite certain that could be done. Would you prefer block or script letters ?"

Meat is what people who are too lazy to digest food eat. You've basically not got to change it into meat to grow parts of yourself.
--
Although I can accept talking scarecrows, lions and great wizards of emerald cities, I find it hard to believe there is no paperwork involved when your house lands on a witch.
-- Dave James

Eating meat makes you smell rancid and gives you the hershy squirts
Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

Last I heard it was suck-spit, suck-spit for you Brits. Am I right?

Snobby wine tasters perhaps. But the rest of us don't waste a good thing.
--
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe - Frank Zappa

on 2/27/2016, Mr Macaw supposed :

Well it does make sese to suck spit, otherwise y'all would get snockard before dinner time. lol
After serious thinking Mr Macaw wrote :

Getting stoned befor dinner might make you leave your dinner in the dunny.

Not everyone has a weak stomach.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

Mr Macaw explained :

After blowing chunks, who wants to eat more dinner?

I don't blow chunks unless I've eaten something WAY past it's useby date, or drunk ENORMOUS quantities of alcohol. And I never get a hangover.
--
Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?

They probably do.
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On 2016-02-27 6:34 PM, Eagle wrote:

Not here, one of my favourite dinners tonight, a cottage roll, think it is a regional thing, but essentially a mildly pickled pork shoulder, boil it up with carrots, potatoes and onions for a couple hours. I like the meat with a dijon mustard and brown sugar glaze on it, it is to die for, so tasty. No chunks involved.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Take out the pork and the mustard and I'll eat it.
--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

On 2016-02-27 6:57 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Picky bastard aren't you.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

I only detest meat and very spicy food.
--
What do you call an Amish man with his arm up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.

Can you propel yourself along with it?
--
Love conquers all, except in tennis.

Don't try it in a smoking area.
--
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.

Uncle Monster submitted this idea :

That gives new meaning to 'fart smeller'.

That implies there was an old meaning!
--
A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest breasts?
The blonde, because she's 18.
Uncle Monster wrote on 3/4/2016 :

Maybe, but I would think it would be a way to further polute our environment by our own buitlt-in gas plant.