Toshiba 22C1000U LCD TV - No Signal

Great little TV until this morning when it indicates "No Video." I went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

I moved it to another connector with a good signal used for another TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.

Any ideas where to start troubleshooting before heading off for another one?

Toshiba Model 22C100U Nov 2010

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

What kind of input are you using and what else is available? I've had consumer electronics where one type of input went kaput, but other types still worked.

So, if you're using HDMI, and component is available for example, you could try that.

Reply to
trader_4

As T4 said try a different HDMI (most have at least 2)...check "source" with the remote for all your inputs.

Reply to
bob_villain

went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.

"source" with the remote for all your inputs.

Signal input is BNC from an antenna.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Is this a TV or a monitor? If it does not have a RF("ANT") connection on the back then it's not a TV.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.

"source" with the remote for all your inputs.

Well, I feel like a first class major league dope. LOL! It was set to antenna and other settings were OK. So I reset it and it's back to normal again.

Many thanks for telling me to check the input - that put me in the menu leading to resetting.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

You're welcome, good going!

Reply to
bob_villain

The correct response would have been:

"Thanks for the help folks. I don't know what the problem was...it suddenly started working. Strange. I'll keep an eye on it. "

;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Careful, now your insurance won't pay off.

(you forgot to add that, I fixed it for you)

Reply to
TimR

Video." I went thru all the setup menus but nothing for troubleshooting or setting for video.

another TV and still shows no video. Put good TV on Toshiba connector and shows good signal coming in.

"source" with the remote for all your inputs.

set to antenna and other settings were OK. So I reset it and it's back to normal again.

menu leading to resetting.

suddenly started

Now if only fixing that dryer was this simple.....

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney