My Saw needs a Dentist

I broke a tooth on my hand saw. Where do I find a dentist for saws?

Reply to
roundodaisy

In the meantime:

1 - Save the pieces. If the break was relatively clean, your dentist may be able to cement the tooth back together as a temporary measure. 2 - Rinse the saw well with warm water. If you were able to save the tooth fragment(s), rinse them under running water. 3 - If the saw is bleeding, apply a piece of gauze to the area for about 10 minutes or until the bleeding stops. 4 - Apply a cold compress to the saw over the broken tooth. This will help reduce swelling and relieve pain. 5 - If you can't get to your dentist right away, cover the broken surface of the tooth that left on the saw with temporary dental cement, available in pharmacies. 6 - Take an over-the-workbench pain reliever.
Reply to
DerbyDad03