My Saw needs a Dentist

I broke a tooth on my hand saw. Where do I find a dentist for saws?
On Mar 8, 5:27am, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

In the meantime:
1 - Save the pieces. If the break was relatively clean, your dentist may be able to cement the tooth back together as a temporary measure.
2 - Rinse the saw well with warm water. If you were able to save the tooth fragment(s), rinse them under running water.
3 - If the saw is bleeding, apply a piece of gauze to the area for about 10 minutes or until the bleeding stops.
4 - Apply a cold compress to the saw over the broken tooth. This will help reduce swelling and relieve pain.
5 - If you can't get to your dentist right away, cover the broken surface of the tooth that left on the saw with temporary dental cement, available in pharmacies.
6 - Take an over-the-workbench pain reliever.