Kitchen Aid Dishwasher not cleaning as well as before.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my three year old KitchenAid Diswasher doesn't clean as well.

Things I have verified are the water is hot enough, I cleaned the sprayer arm from broken glass and other trapped food particles. I set the water sprayer to 5 from a range of 1 - 5, 5 being the highest spray pressure.

Something I did notice is that the motor used to be louder when it cleaned really well and now it's not as loud...

Reply to
CJ

Could be the motor is on the way out and not turning as fast to pump the water as well as it should.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I dont know this model , but does it have a mesh filter and has that been cleaned ?

Reply to
marks542004

Where is the Mesh Filter normally? Is it on the inner part of the door within a circular plastic cover?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
CJ

Reply to