Kitchen Aid Dishwasher not cleaning as well as before.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my three year old KitchenAid Diswasher doesn't clean as well.
Things I have verified are the water is hot enough, I cleaned the sprayer arm from broken glass and other trapped food particles. I set the water sprayer to 5 from a range of 1 - 5, 5 being the highest spray pressure.
Something I did notice is that the motor used to be louder when it cleaned really well and now it's not as loud...

Could be the motor is on the way out and not turning as fast to pump the water as well as it should.
CJ wrote:

I dont know this model , but does it have a mesh filter and has that been cleaned ?
Where is the Mesh Filter normally? Is it on the inner part of the door within a circular plastic cover?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Is it getting enough water? If not, check float switch and the fine mesh filter where the hot water pipe connects to the dishwasher.