Cleaning dishwasher rack?

Apparently a piece of metal snuck into the DW and walls and rack are rust stained. Barkeepers Friend, oxalic acid, is cleaning walls but what for rack? Anything better for walls?

Reply to
nospambob

empty the washer, run the washer to fill it with water, add a couple of cups of clr, finish the cycle, then run an entire extra cycle (without the drying cycles).

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Maytag sells a product called RoVer (see the following link) for use in their washers and dishwashers. It works pretty well and may work on the vinyl of the dishwasher rack.

If not and they are only small spots, you can get dishwasher rack touchups. See the following link:

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to
Dan O.

What's that old orange flavor, powder drink mix with citric acid?? Use that :o) Somebody will know the name of it :o)

Reply to
norminn

Tang. I have used it and it works fairly well.

Reply to
John Galbreath

I used Tang and everything turned orange. So I used iron-out. It worked!

Reply to
Chuck B.