Live Online Restoration Conference, Window Storms & Screens

Today, 7:00-8:30pm EasternDT

This week we'll talk about the Preservation Trades Network, window storms & screens, and any other topic you'd like to bring to the table.

Join the conference most Monday evenings at:

John by hammer and hand great works do stand

Reply to
johnleeke

Last Monday we talked about Window Storms & Screens:

SpenserWorks Storm Windows and Hardware

traditional storm window with sliding light

1920s painting trades manual

Stories: John makes milk paint with his dad in the 1930s, Tom's granddad goes to painter's trade school in Chicago in the 1920s

See the replay at: