I'm surprised

Page 2 of 2

LOL... I am betting that none of the women in your family were looking over your shoulder while entering this response.
Leon wrote:

Reminds me of a story my stepdad told me. His first wife told him that she would be good in one room of the house. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom. They went out a lot and hired a maid.
-Phil Crow
On 14 Jan 2006 06:13:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I wish I'd gotten the same offer. I'd have made the same choice.

I've never known anyone to spray a filter, but I do know people that attach laundry dryer sheets to their filters to accomplish the same thing.
jim menning
snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

When vacuuming I place a couple of drops of vanilla essence on the filter. The whole house smells nice and fresh John

My wife does that as well but she just sucks up a fresh dryer sheet into the vac.
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:09:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

Email your idea to Johnson's Way in Racine. I'm sure we'll one day see such a product.